Originally built in 1921, this nine-story, 224 unit apartment complex underwent several areas of renovation. Scope included the demolition of existing/abandoned gas, steam and plumbing systems along with the removal of old ductwork and fire sprinkler lines. Electrical systems and service were upgraded to include new transformers, switchgear, emergency generators, electrical distribution and service panels for each floor.
Eleven new ADA-compliant resident rooms were also built. Construction was completed in May of 2013.